- 1 butternut squash – peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to list
40 min. 177 cals per serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss butternut squash with olive oil and garlic in a large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper. Arrange coated squash on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until squash is tender and lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 177 calories; 7 g fat; 30.3 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 11 mg sodium.